It is Loupe Tech LLC’s policy to respond to clear notices of claimed copyright infringement that fully comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”.
Loupe Tech, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Loupe Tech, LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the site and software applications if submitted to Loupe Tech, LLC’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Loupe Tech, LLC will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Loupe Tech, LLC or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Loupe Tech, LLC, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Loupe Tech, LLC may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Loupe Tech, LLC removes the allegedly infringing materials, Loupe Tech, LLC will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Loupe Tech, LLC removed or disabled access to the materials. Loupe Tech, LLC may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Loupe Tech, LLC designated Copyright Agent is: