The National Sports Collectors Convention — or, as its friends call it, “The National” — kicks off in a little more than a week. Most of the Loupe team will be on-site in Rosemont, Illinois to celebrate the biggest card show of the year. We’re so excited!
It’s time to keep you #InTheLoupe about our plans. We have a busy schedule for The National, as we’ll be constantly buzzing around the show spreading the good word of Loupe. Here’s what we’ve got lined up.
During show hours, here’s where you can catch us around the convention center:
- The Loupe booth is #1518. Here’s the National’s floor plan. We’re right near the huge PSA booth. Come say hi!
- We’ll also have some of our sellers streaming live to Loupe from our booth. That schedule isn’t finalized, but you can swing by to see some Loupe breakers live in action.
- Loupe is a proud sponsor of both the smash hit Blowout Cards Mega Mix product that’ll launch at The National. Mega Mix is a chase product, and we’ve contributed a bonus prize of $5,000 credit to Blowout. One lucky buyer will receive $5,000 to spend at Blowout!
- Friday, July 30 is Loupe Day at the Blowout Booth (#854, which is one of the giant booths right next to Panini). Show us your Loupe account on your phone, and get $10 off a purchase of $100 or more at the Blowout booth that day.
- Friday, July 30 — Loupe is also a proud sponsor of the Beckett Live Presents series on The National’s Main Stage. Our founder and CEO Eric Doty will be on the liveshow too on Friday, July 30 at 4:30pm!
- Flag down a member of the Loupe team roaming the floor at any point during the show, and get one of these Loupe-branded top loaders. Find us before we run out!
- Thursday, July 29 — We’re a sponsor of the annual Kentucky Roadshow / CardCollector2 Trade Night. This has grown to be one of The National’s biggest external events. It takes place Thursday, July 29 from 6pm to 10pm (Central) at the Hyatt Regency hotel. The address is 9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Rosemont, IL.
- Friday, July 30 — Loupe is also sponsoring the SlabStox Camp Kesem Charity Night. This charity event will donate all proceeds to Camp Kesem, which operates summer camps for kids who have been impacted by a parent’s cancer. This goes down Friday, July 30 from 6pm to 9pm (Central), also at the Hyatt Regency hotel. Here’s the donation page where you’re guaranteed a prize in that price tier.
- Friday, July 30 — Our community meetup is finally set in stone! Loupe will be gathering en force at Short Fuse Brewery on Friday, July 30 at 8:30pm Central. The address is 5000 N. River Rd., Schiller Park, IL 60176. It’s just a little less than a mile straight south of the convention center. Swing through and meet your favorite Loupe breakers and team members. Get a free drink on us if you show that you have Loupe downloaded and a profile set up (limited quantities available). We’ll be there until 11pm!
We’re gonna stay plenty busy. We might even have some surprise events pop up over the course of the next week or so. Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter so we can tell you about any last-minute additions that happen. It’s going to be a crazy week! We’re so excited to finally meet all you Loupers in person.